The popularity of Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty research remains high as a key business improvement driver.
Effective research in this area requires a good understanding of the philosophies driving the research including Net Promoter Score, Six Sigma, Servqual and so on. We have conducted research in this area for over 50 organisations from FMCG to government bodies, service companies and manufacturing companies.
The key aims of this research are:
- To determine the relative importance of various issues to customers
- To measure how well the company and its competitors perform on these attributes
- To determine improvement priorities
- To define appropriate strategies for addressing these priorities
Gundabluey Research uses a comprehensive approach that ensures action is taken to improve the overall service provided to customers. We work with our clients to ensure understanding and ownership of the survey. A typical process includes:
- Workshop with management to scope the full study
- Group discussions with employees to identify the nature of internal issues
- Qualitative research with customers to identify the key issues to be measured in the main survey
- Quantitative research to measure actual satisfaction and loyalty, service performance and importance
- Analysis and reporting
- Presentation, including a workshop with management