Business to business research (B2B) is inevitably more complex than consumer research because of the sheer nature of the decision making process, the complexity of products and services and the sampling processes required to ensure a rigorous outcome.
We regularly research micro businesses through to ASX300 companies using both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
As the inaugural winner of the Business-to-Business Research Effectiveness Award in 2012 for the NAB Quarterly Business Survey, Gundabluey Research has been recognised as a leader in this field. We have conducted this research for other NAB for over 20 years, and have expanded the base of target of the research from medium to large companies to incorporate different surveys for the SME, ASX300 and property markets. Combined with our research for MYOB at the micro business level, Gundabluey Research covers all facets of this important research sector.
We understand …
- That a multi-faceted approach may be required
- The complex nature of the decision making process and the products and services themselves
- The need to encourage participation in the research
- How the research needs to be communicated through many levels of an organisation
- The importance of developing strategies from the research that have buy-in from all stakeholders and take into consideration the many differing components of service and product delivery